SPECIAL PANDEMIC POLICIES
The safety of our clients and our staff is our top priority. That is why we want to make you aware of the steps we are taking to protect everyone’s health and safety. We will continue to follow a stringent infection prevention protocol. Below is a list of the safety steps we presently follow along with the new procedures we are undertaking.
- Reservations: To maintain our capacity regulations, we will only allow guests with a reservation into the facility.
- Touchless Greetings and Goodbyes: We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- Protective Face Masks: Face masks are to be worn by staff and guests that are not fully vaccinated. Children 2 years of age and under are allowed in the facility without a mask as long as they have an appointment. We appreciate your cooperation to protect our community.
- Sick Policy: We will be strictly enforcing our sick policy; reminding our staff and clients to not come in if they feel any indication of sickness.
- Limited Changing Rooms: Color clients will be handed a clean smock upon entering the salon, please arrive in clothing that does not need to be changed out of for chemical services.
- Non-Essential Items: We have removed commonly touched items such as magazines.
- Cancellation Policies:
- All guests are asked for a credit card to reserve appointments at Rituals Salon and Spa. Gift cards are an acceptable way to reserve appointments and will be charged accordingly to the cancellation policy.
- If reservations are cancelled with less than 24 hour notice, guests will be charged for half of the service amount to their credit card on file.
- If reservations are cancelled due to a no show of the appointment, guests will be charged for the full amount of the service to their credit card on file.
- Some reservations may require a deposit to be made prior to booking. An extended cancellation time frame of 72 hour notice to make changes may apply.
- Sanitation: Procedures include but are not limited to:
- Sanitizing surfaces, such as countertops, door handles, tabletops, stations and chairs.
- Laundering capes, chemical smocks and towels after each use.
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the salon for clients and staff.
- Sanitizing tools after each use, such as combs, brushes, etc.
REGULAR BUSINESS POLICIES
Our goal is to ensure that you completely enjoy your time with us! The following tips will help you make the most of your time at Rituals Salon & Spa:
Salon Etiquette: We encourage that all guests arrive 15 minutes before their first appointment. This allows time for parking, a tour of our salon and spa, an overview and explanation of services and retail options, completing a guest profile, pre-booking appointments, retail shopping and changing into appropriate attire.
Spa Etiquette: For your visit, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow enough time for changing into spa attire and for a consultation. Your privacy and comfort are of the utmost importance to us. Spa treatments require various levels of undress and our therapists are trained in appropriate methods of draping. Although your therapist will discuss a complete overview of the treatment you will experience, please feel free to ask any questions or make special requests to ensure your own comfort level.
For Your Protection: Chemical smocks are provided for your services to provide protection for your personal belongings against any staining or water that may occur during your appointment. Our smocks are laundered after each use. In conjunction with your smock, we provide a towel and styling cape. We do our utmost to protect you and your belongings during your visit. Rituals Salon & Spa is not responsible for any stained clothing or belongings.
Reservations: Our Salon Coordinators are available during our normal business hours for all of your scheduling needs. Our services are booked on a first come first serve basis. Pre-booked appointments are suggested to guarantee your desired date and time. We do accept walk-ins and same-day appointments upon availability.
Cancellations: We ask for a minimum of 24 hours’ notice if it is necessary to reschedule or cancel your appointment.Failure to show or provide 24 hours’ notice for new client reservations will result in a full service charge for the booked services. We understand unexpected things happen. Please inform our Salon Coordinator as soon as possible for a cancellation or reschedule at no charge to you. After 2 cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice a charge of 50% of your service fee will go onto you client account and must be paid before booking further reservations. No shows will result in 100% of your service fee will go onto you client account and must be paid before booking further reservations.
Arriving Late: Busy schedules and unforeseen events often force you to arrive late. We promise to make our best effort to fit your service into the schedule. Please give us a call to let us know your running late. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we may have to modify your service or have another available technician complete your service. Any later and we may have to cancel the service or reschedule you for another time.
Children: We love them and are happy to serve them as well. As a courtesy to our staff and clients and as a safety to your child, it is your responsibility to monitor them at all times. Children under the age of 10 without an appointment are to be be accompanied by an adult that is not receiving services. Children may not for any reason be allowed in the Spa area unless they are receiving a service. We have modified prices for children 6 and under. Children 7 years of age and up are to follow listed prices on menu.
Cell Phones: We promise a relaxing atmosphere for all of our guests. We encourage guests to silence all cell phones and please keep conversations private and be respectful of for all guests.
Satisfaction: We’ll always do our best to make it right! Should you have any concerns regarding your services, please call within a 7- day time frame to let us know so that we may happily work with you to get it just right. All redo appointments should be scheduled with the same technician. We do not offer refunds for services.
Product Return Policy: Retail purchases made with credit/ debit cards may be refunded within 1 week of purchase. If past the one week period, or if purchases were paid with cash or check, we will be happy to exchange or issue a store credit for that amount. All Jane Iredale Mineral, brush and appliance sales are FINAL. No refunds or exchanges past 30 days.
Gratuities: The highest compliment we can receive is the referral of a family member or friend. However, if you wish to leave a gratuity, envelopes are available at the front desk for cash/check or can be added to your credit card transaction.
Gift Cards: Rituals Salon and Spa gift cards make the perfect gift for everyone! They are available at the front desk or on our website at www.ritualssalon.net. Gift cards can be used for payment for services and retail. Gift cards cannot be used for gratuities. Gift card sales are final.
Pricing: Rituals Salon and Spa has annual goods and service increases to offset the impact of inflation on raw goods and materials. These increases allows us to provide our guests a greater level of customer service and the highest level of professional products. All of our service providers meet certain education requirements on a regular basis to guarantee every guest receives the highest quality of service. To celebrate their achievements, they earn an annual increase to their hourly service rate.
Animals: The only animals allowed in the facility are service animals; dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
Green Circle: By working together to understand the links between our actions and their consequences on the planet, the green fee aides in redirection, recycling, and repurposing once destined for landfill. For every visit at Rituals Salon Spa, a green free charge of $1.00 will be added to any total over $15.00.